Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How digitally civilized am I?

This is a great question. Honestly, I am not sure I know the answer to that question. At times I have felt that I am very digitally civilized, like when I purchased an iPad and became more and more literate in using it. At other times I have felt digitally illiterate, like when I sat in on my first day attending this class. I thought, "I've never kept a blog before, how am I to learn that!? Gmail just updated and I'm working on getting that figured out- that's enough!" The good news is, a few days have gone by and I spent just a few minutes on the new gmail and had it down pat. The blogger world and research online? I'm still trying to build my confidence in my ability to do all of it. Am I digitally civilized? With the pace of change in the digital world, the answer would be constantly changing. As for now, I'd say .....I'm ok :) To clarify, yes. I feel I am somewhat or mostly digitally civilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment